| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bondoukou in April is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 123.7mm (4.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Bondoukou April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bondoukou:
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - 497.8 kms (309.3 miles) NNE
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 440 kms (273.4 miles) NE
- Natitingou, Benin - 522.2 kms (324.5 miles) ENE
- Tamale, Ghana - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) NE
- Sokode, Togo - 444.8 kms (276.4 miles) ENE
- Atakpame, Togo - 432.8 kms (268.9 miles) E
- Bohicon, Benin - 543.5 kms (337.7 miles) E
- Kumasi, Ghana - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) SE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 499.8 kms (310.5 miles) ESE
- Lome, Togo - 491.8 kms (305.6 miles) ESE
- Accra, Ghana - 397.1 kms (246.7 miles) SE